Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SukaSuki Fotology

 

venue:::relaxing chair

mood:::convinced myself to be more then okay

breakfast:::nasik+ayam kunyit+sup sayur

beverage::: hot water+2sachets of instant KOPIKO+3 spoon of sugar

 

the name SukaSuki Fotology was inspired by me due to my interest in pictures. i tend to destroy pictures, i tend to beautify it…by my very own way. the arts is so subjective. i appreciate the natures, the creatures, the feelings and the mixture of them let me feel very thankful to Him. sometimes the gift was taken away by Him, but dont get so distracted with it because it was just a small test. how thankful we are toward Him as long as me live on His land? there is many gift that given to you n yet to come over you. so just b thankful…=)

DYA CHEECHEONGFUN

Cik Dya pulun makan hape tu?xpndg kiri kanan dah?

DYA TIREDOF WAITIN

frd up of waiting?

gigizachary

menjeling lagi disaat gigi busukku dicabut.

mainbasikal

jagoan basikal to be

SIAP BERAKSI

ready for challenge!bring it on!

No comments: